New! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO Trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today!
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Uncover the world of Pokémon: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
Compete in epic Gym battles and…
Team up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 6.0–10.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of October 20, 2020.
- The Season of Alola is here! More Pokémon originally found in the Alola region will start appearing on March 1, 2022
- March Community Day—ft. Sandshrew & Alolan Sandshrew—on March 13, 2022.
- Your Pokémon team will now display during the countdown for Trainer Battles
- The hearts needed to progress to the next Buddy Level will be displayed
- PokéStops and Gyms will visually adjust based on if you are 40 m away, 80 m away, or out of range