"The best warriors from different times and spaces are summoned to the mirage created by Asurendra. They pass one trial after another, to finally come to face the long-buried secret behind this realm…"
Welcome to Otherworld Legends | pixel roguelike action RPG. You are the warrior we've been waiting for. Here you will be able to:
• Explore beautiful otherworlds like tranquil bamboo grooves, zen patios, grand underworld dungeon tombs or dreamy mirage palace.
• Master heroes with fiery temper and overwhelming power.
• Collect bizarre and funny items and experiment with their combinations to find the best build.
• Together with the randomly generated dungeon world, every playthrough is a thrilling experience.
• Easy Control: Super intuitive control for smooth punchy combat! Super combos are just a tap away.
• Distinctive Heroes: Many heroes at your choice, each with a distinct fighting style. Melee, range, magic. There is always your cup of tea.
• Enemies of All Kinds: A huge variety of enemies, bosses and scenes, from towering knights to dumb cute monsters. Crawl the dungeon and pick up a fight!
• Countless Builds: Collect a sea of items that offer all sorts of bonuses. Mix and match items to make up your perfect item builds. Explore the item combinations that best suit your fighting style.
• Randomly Generated dungeons: Prepare for all the surprises you can get in the roguelike world – random enemies, secret rooms and hidden shops. Brawl with unknown bosses and become the ultimate hero.
• Assisted Control: Assisted control helps you effortlessly target enemies and execute fabulous combos with few taps.
• Exquisite Pixel Art: A unique mix of 2D and 3D pixel art styles and awesome hand-drawn animations.
Enjoy Otherworld Legends Now! Brawl with mighty monsters in this pixel action offline RPG. Who will make it to the end in this survival game?
Email: [email protected]
*When entering the Berserkers' Altar-style Display Room, heroes would be sent out of the map.
*Scenes failed to sync in the co-op mode.
*When you were equipped with Suffocating Sash, if you repeatedly equip and unequip other health boosting power items, you would see the inconsistency in the number of max health.
*UI buttons did not respond in certain conditions.
*The glop of the slime variant spawned in the wrong location.